Booking Portage Pool
Given the current Government of Alberta COVID restrictions Private rentals are only allowed under the following circumstances as per Health Order 44-2021:
- Vaccinated: Indoor private social gatherings are limited to a single household plus one other household to a maximum of 10 vaccine-eligible, vaccinated people, with no restrictions on children under 12.
- Unvaccinated: Indoor social gatherings are not permitted for vaccine-eligible people who are unvaccinated.
Portage Pool staff are able to teach a variety of swim programs when you book lessons with us. We will find the best option to fits your needs. Please contact 780-623-6778 to discuss the various options and new lower fees.
Wibit Aquatrack Bookings
*Due to current COVID restrictions the WIBIT is not in use.
The Aquatrack (or part) is bookable! We strongly recommend booking the Aquatrack only on days when it has been scheduled for public use. Otherwise, you will be charged the cost of staff setting it up and taking it down, which can require 3 lifeguards a full hour. Check out when the Aquatrack is already scheduled, and complete the booking form.Download Booking Form
Basic Booking Process
- Contact 780-623-6777 to discuss availability
- We require full payment 5 days business days prior to the date of the booking in order to confirm the booking.
We require cancellation requests at least 72 hours prior to the booked time. You will be refunded the full amount, minus an administrative fee.
If you do not give the correct notice, you will lose the full cost of the booking.
- Can I book the viewing area for my party?
Given the current COVID restrictions our viewing area is not available for rent with bookings at this time.
- Can I book pool space to practice canoeing, scuba, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc.?
This really depends on what you’d like to practice in the pool. For insurance reasons, you cannot book pool space to practice scuba unless you are coming with a master diver. For safety reasons, we cannot allow anyone to paddleboard in the pool (paddle-fit is stationary and considered an exception). Canoeing may be permitted if an accredited instructor is booking the space and the vessels are cleaned off before going into the pool.
If you have questions or special requests, please contact Portage Pool and you’ll be put in touch with the Supervisor.