Our Personal Trainer can provide you with the tools to help you reach your goals, rehabilitate injuries, and decrease your risk of injury.
Sue LaPierre (NAIT)
- CSEP Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- AFLCA Group Exercise/Resistance Training Specialist
- AFLCA Aquatic Exercise/Older Adult Fitness Specialist
- Master Trainer-Bender Ball/Gliding Disc
- Zumba Certified
A personal trainer can help:
- Improve your overall fitness level
- Create long term positive fitness habits
- Learn to exercise more efficiently and safely
- Kick start your fitness plan
- Prevent injury and accelerate recovery from injury
- Learn to stay committed to your goals
- Motivate, support, and help you stay committed to your program
- Help you to improve sport performance
- Help you to feel more confident in the gym and in life!
- Initial consultation with the trainer is free.
- All consultations and sessions including client files confidential.
For more information about fitness packages and prices check out our Activity Guide